Our efforts with Cianbro and other applications have added additional understanding to the delay in proactive policy and legislative actions are having on the long duration energy storage markets. The need is very large and growing exponentially with the continued expansion of solar PV and wind, but implementation of supporting policies and legislation is lagging. The circumstance is well explained in this Sandia National Laboratories’ Brief – Long Duration Energy Storage.
- Implementation of supporting policies and legislation for continued expansion of solar PV and wind is lagging
- Peregrine Press Release: Commercial Level Demonstration of Advanced Biomass Conversion and Fuel Systems
- Microgrids Enable Optimal Cooperation Among Distributed Energy Resources (DERs)
- sCO2 Thermal-Power Cycles to Have Large Role in Power Gen Systems and Clean Energy Grids
- Long duration storage is the key to achieving Net Zero