While Li-ion batteries will likely dominate immediacy requirements for Grid-support, intermediate and long term time shifting of energy will have to transition to new technologies. Currently batteries are viable for up to 4 hrs of discharge, but this will reduce over time to increase the utilization of the much needed long term storage assets.
- Peregrine Turbine Technologies Announces Breakthrough Biomass Solution for Clean Power: Demonstration project to locate on Millinocket industrial site
- Peregrine Turbine Technologies Establishes Advisory Board
- Peregrine Turbine Technologies Announces Long Duration Energy Storage Solution for Clean Power
- Peregrine Turbine Technologies Announces First Successful Test Run of Breakthrough sCO2 Technology
- Enabling Access to Energy via Solutions Not Possible Before Now.