While Li-ion batteries will likely dominate immediacy requirements for Grid-support, intermediate and long term time shifting of energy will have to transition to new technologies. Currently batteries are viable for up to 4 hrs of discharge, but this will reduce over time to increase the utilization of the much needed long term storage assets.
- Enabling Access to Energy via Solutions Not Possible Before Now.
- PTT Mentioned in POWER Magazine
- Implementation of supporting policies and legislation for continued expansion of solar PV and wind is lagging
- Peregrine Press Release: Commercial Level Demonstration of Advanced Biomass Conversion and Fuel Systems
- Microgrids Enable Optimal Cooperation Among Distributed Energy Resources (DERs)